This Book Includes 4 Manuscripts
Master The Techniques For Data Science, Big Data And Data Analytics
If your business is like most, it is already generating a staggering amount of data on a regular basis. Understanding what this data truly means is key to succeeding in the marketplace these days and if you are looking for a way to give yourself an edge then Data Analytics is the book you have been waiting for.
Inside this book you will find:
- Everything you need to know to get started completing the right kind of data analysis to benefit your business regardless of what that business is
- The best ways to utilize predictive analysis effectively
- Easy to use machine learning and regression techniques
- The reasons why you need discrete choice models in your life
Agile Project Management
Focus On Continuous Improvement, Scope Flexibility, Team Input, And Delivering Essential Quality Products
Agile Project Management has grown in popularity over the past several years. Change is occurring so fast that many organizations are unable to keep up with the demands of a changing global world. Your ability to quickly change and adapt to your environment will make or break, not only your career but could be the deciding factor as to whether your company survives in the coming years. Those that have implemented the Agile strategies you will learn in this book are the ones that are succeeding and will be around for years to come. Look around at your peers. How many of them are looking to take that next step? The answer is probably very few but not you. You are an action taker. The fact that you are looking for a book like this says so.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- The Benefits of Agile for you and your organization
- Agile strategy and making Agile work within an organization
- What is Scrum and how to implement it
- Explanation of ITIL and how it relates to Agile
- Case Studies to show you Agile in action
- And an added BONUS – THE SECRET WEAPON
Master The Three Types Of Machine Learning
Machine learning is vital to the world of information technology. While many people may have no idea what machine learning is, they have probably used it sometime in their daily lives. For example, if you have ever done a search query on a search engine, you have worked with one form of machine learning. The program to do your search query has been trained to find the best results based on what you are looking for and it will also learn from the choices that you make.
In this book you will find:
- Understanding the Basics of Machine Learning
- Why should I Use Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning Applications
- Generalization Models in Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Support Vector Machines
- Issues That Can Come Up In Machine Learning
Computer Hacking Mastery
The world of hacking has changed so much in recent years. New attacks are being made and learning how to protect your system can be difficult than ever before. This guidebook has all the information that you need to learn about some of the most common attacks that are going on in the world today as well as some of the things that you can do to protect yourself.