- One-Way Shadow: Copies selected source files and folders to the destination and copies any changes made to the source thereafter.
- Two-Way Shadow: Any changes in the destination will also be reflected in the source.
- Merge Folders: Combine contents of the source and target folder and monitor both source and target for any changes. Any changes made in one folder will be reflected in the other.
- Native File Format Backup: Preserves files in their native format, making data restoring as easy as drag-n-drop from one place to another.
- Smart email Backup: Outlook.pst files are handled intelligently, only the changes are saved, reducing the time and space required for the backup.
- Flexible Backup Scheduling: Continuous, Interval or Scheduled backup.
- File Versioning: Retain older versions of your files for those times you need to undo saved changes.
- Easy File Selection: The most commonly used files are predefined into Multimedia, Office and Productivity, Internet and Others for a quick and easy selection process.
- Networking Capabilities: Shadow Agent helps detect and access files on other computers on the same network; Easy wireless ad-hoc setup allows a direct PC-to-PC connection.
- Quick Restore Feature: Quickly select the data you want to restore from the backup destination and restore the data either to the original location or to an alternate location.
- Advanced File Type and Custom File Type Filtering: include or exclude specific file types or formats, or add specific file type extension.
- Intelligent USB Device Detection: Automatically detects and identifies USB storage devices associated with the backup job.
Back up photos, music, videos, and documents
Back up to internal, external, or network storage devices
Continuous, interval or scheduled backup
Enhanced File Filtering
Smart email backup