If you want to learn about data analytics and data mining then keep reading…
2 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- Data Analytics: An Essential Beginner’s Guide To Data Mining, Data Collection, Big Data Analytics For Business, And Business Intelligence Concepts
- Data Mining: The Data Mining Guide for Beginners, Including Applications for Business, Data Mining Techniques, Concepts, and More
With this book, not only will you understand all the internal nitty-gritties about data analytics and data mining, you will also understand why data analytics and data mining is changing the business arena. You’ll realize that the high-performance analytics will enable you to do stuff that you never thought about before probably because the volumes of data were just too big (among other reasons) and so much more.
Here are just some of the topics that are discussed in the first part of this book:
- Overview Of Data Analytics: What Is Data Analytics (And Big Data Analytics)?
- Data Analytics And Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis And Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Data Collection
- Types Of Data Analytics
- The Process: The Lifecycle Of Big Data Analytics
- Behavioral Analytics: Using Big Data Analytics To Find Hidden Customer Behavior Patterns
- Further Pattern Discovery In Advanced Analytics: Machine Learning
- And Much, Much More
In part 2 of this book, you will learn the following:
- Model creation
- How to prepare your data
- How to clean your data
- Data Mining
- Similarity and distances of data
- The effect of data distribution
- Association pattern mining
- What is cluster analysis?
- What is an outlier in data mining?
- How to deal with outliers in data mining
- Methods of identifying outliers in data
- Applications of data mining in the business industry