The Perfectly-Grounded Java Developer presents a fresh new and useful glance at new Java 7 attributes, new JVM languages, and the array of supporting systems you want for the up coming generation of Java-based mostly computer software.
About the E book
The Perfectly-Grounded Java Developer commences with comprehensive protection of Java 7 attributes like try out-with-resources and NIO.2. You are going to then examine a cross-segment of emerging JVM-based mostly languages, like Groovy, Scala, and Clojure. You will obtain apparent examples that are useful and that enable you dig into dozens of valuable progress procedures showcasing modern methods to the dev course of action, concurrency, general performance, and considerably a lot more.
Written for visitors familiar with Java. No working experience with Java 7 or new JVM languages essential.
Obtain of the print reserve will come with an present of a absolutely free PDF, ePub, and Kindle E-book from Manning. Also offered is all code from the reserve.
- New Java 7 attributes
- Tutorials on Groovy, Scala, and Clojure
- Exploring multicore processing and concurrency
- Practical programming with new JVM languages
- Modern methods to screening, establish, and CI
Table of Contents
- Introducing Java 7
- New I/O
- Dependency Injection
- Modern concurrency
- Class data files and bytecode
- Knowing general performance tuning
- Different JVM languages
- Groovy: Java’s dynamic friend
- Scala: impressive and concise
- Clojure: safer programming
- Examination-driven progress
- Create and steady integration
- Immediate website progress
- Being nicely-grounded